The browser provides virus, popup and spyware protection in a simple, easy to use tabbed interface
The Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform.
Firefox is a small, fast and very easy to use browser that offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the ability to block pop-up windows and the tabbed browsing.
Here are some key features of "Firefox":
· Comprehensive popup controls to keep unwanted advertising off your desktop;
· A tab browsing mode that lets you open several pages in a single window, allowing you to load links in the background without leaving the page you're on;
· Integrated search (powered by Google);
· Industry leading accessibility with Find As You Type - find links and page text by simply typing;
· Simplified privacy controls that let you cover your tracks more effectively;
· A streamlined browser window that lets you see more of the page than any other browser while at the same time being more configurable;
· A large variety of free downloadable extensions and themes that add specific functionality and visual changes to the browser.
· Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
· 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
· 52 MB hard drive space
simple extension for Mozilla Firefox that adds a Restart Firefox item to the Tools menu
Ever needed to restart Firefox after enabling or disabling an extension, using a new theme, or modifying configuration files?
Have you ever wondered a list of the most popular sites in the world or just in your country? Try Lively Browser, an original way to get kinds of popular and useful site lists. Currently, it includes the most popular sites ordered by Alexa Traffic Rank in the world as well as in individual countries.